Sunday, October 2, 2011

Blueberry Pancakes!

Hi :) I'm Jasmin aka Jas. I haven't posted on here yet, because, well, I haven't. And well, that's all I really have to say. I like waffles more than pancakes, but not in terms of songs. I haven't heard a good song with waffles yet.




And just to give some background, when he refers to the Holly Bush, he means a bar in England (which is where he first met his girlfriend). The song is actually about a break up with his girl friend, and how he used to eat blueberry pancakes with her in the morning. Anyways, enjoy! And nice to meet you all!

P.S. I totally outstacked you Camille :P 

8 comments:

Soulstar said...

Yes, but I at least provided you with a fork! Although, I gotta admit... fingerfooding it might be a whole lot more funnnn! ;)*grins.

Anonymous said...

Welcome, Jasmin aka Jas! thats a pretty name! and now I'm craving something sweet. I like waffles too, over pancakes, because of the crunch! some pancakes are just too ...gummy. lol

tea4two said...

Welcome to Chatterotica, Jasmin! I look forward to seeing whatever you might plan to share with us!

Rainbows69 said...

Hello Jasmin, and welcome! Camille told us you are a talented writer & very artistic. I can't wait to see your work! :)

Just Me... said...

thanks everybody! and i agree about pancakes haha.... can't wait to share with everyone :)

A Touch of Class said...

Welcome Jasmin. My name is Josette.

Just Me... said...

Thanks Josette! :)

Mary said...

Welcome Jass nice to see you here!