Saturday, October 29, 2011
Website Problems
Posted by
Just Me...
at
6:33 PM
Camille's informed me that people are having some problems with viewing the blog and posts. And as she, along with a few others, cannot post, I'm just passing you all the message that she is trying to figure out the source of the problem and is trying to fix it. Hopefully all will be back to its usual standard soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Hello everyone. It looks like I will have to change templates for Chatterotica. Over half of our members have sent emails saying only part of the site is visable. The October DWR is not allowing them ability to comment and is only showing the title with a blank box. I do not want to change our custom template to a standard one. I will try several other things first, but it may ultimately come to that. My apologies for the inconvenience. Blessings, ~Camille
*I hope this comment will show up.
I'll delete the DWR and see if that helps.
Well Hell. Sort of a mixed blessing here. All posts with considerable text which were screwed up before somehow corrected themselves. However, all posts with considerable text which were perfect before, are now all screwed up. I will attempt to hand correct each of these as time permits...
it's crazy. in my dashboard looks like it's supposed to, so was nothing there to fix on mine - but when viewing off main page everything is off!
Post a Comment