Friday, November 4, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A place to share diverse interests, eclectic tastes, experiences, expertise, erotica, literature, fashion, film, art, music, photography, poetry, travel, humor, hobbies, cultures, & world events. If you have a Google account, feel free to offer feedback via comments on our members posts.
8 comments:
An excellent quote to post, Jasmin. It's one I'm sure our writers here can relate to. I know I do. Thank you! :)
I love it and I'm not even a writer! :-)
It helps others find out who you are too. I thought I knew everything about one my exes until I read her works. She had more depth than I realized hiding out underneath her facade.
Very nice quote.
This has piqued my curiosity to look up Andre Aciman now. :)
I couldn't agree more. A fantastic quote, Jas! btw, I've been randomly checking out your random ramblings and am thoroughly enjoying them! :)
Love this! :)
Hehe thanks!
Rainbow: Glad you enjoy them :)
Post a Comment