"Quotation is a serviceable substitute for wit."
Oscar Wilde
A place to share diverse interests, eclectic tastes, experiences, expertise, erotica, literature, fashion, film, art, music, photography, poetry, travel, humor, hobbies, cultures, & world events. If you have a Google account, feel free to offer feedback via comments on our members posts.
4 comments:
LOL I guess for some it is, Gina. Gotta love chick lore; wait, I mean Chuck Lorre! ;)
Thank goodness for that. I'm not sure how I'd get by without them! The trick is to quote them correctly. (I know this because I've flubbed a few up) lol
I like this. Thank you Gina.
Suzanne, don't feel bad. I've done that too!
Thanks for sending me the link to his production site Gina. I think he'd be a neat person to personally meet. His ideas are all the place but make sense in a wacky way. I'm starting to become a fan. :)
Post a Comment