Friday, December 23, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A place to share diverse interests, eclectic tastes, experiences, expertise, erotica, literature, fashion, film, art, music, photography, poetry, travel, humor, hobbies, cultures, & world events. If you have a Google account, feel free to offer feedback via comments on our members posts.
7 comments:
merry christmas to you too daryl -hey i couldve used these guys the other day helping my mother clean window blinds - the top of their hats look like great dusters. I can see em all bent over with exact precision... just one swipe and the whole house is done! =)
lol, jessie. love this daryl!
awwwww, Daryl. The wooden soldier parade was fun to watch. Thank you and Merry Christmas! :)
I don't know you well enough to crack a gay joke but have two on the tip of my tongue... ;)
I enjoyed your post Daryl. Thanks!
Merry Christmas Daryl! :)
There isn't much I haven't heard before, Mel. For me jokes are always welcome!
I'll betcha the word stiff or woodie was involved... lol Merry x-mas Daryl! :0
Post a Comment