Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Shameless

I just got back home and see that Eric forgot to add the video I asked him to include (from me) with his Christmas post before I left. It's by the cast of a wacky showtime series called Shameless, and it's shamelessly late, but I hope you like it and had a wonderful Christmas Camille. xoxo

5 comments:

kimmie coco puff said...

I love this show!!! seen it a bunch of times on Showtime. awesome post Camille....funny song too!

Soulstar said...

It's an awesome video Gina; thank you! The lyrics are hysterical. Kimmie I will check it out. I think I may have seen one of the episodes last year if William Macy plays a drunken father? Merry Christmas Gina and welcome back! :)

Luckycharm said...

What a fun X-mas vid! We don't have Showtime but I like W. Macy. Thanks Gina. Go easy on Eric. ;)

Camille, I hope your holidays were filled with joy & laughter! Happy New Year to the blog!

Rhiannon said...

I follow this crazy show! I didn't know its new season was about to start so I'm glad you posted this Gina. oh, and wb! lol

Darcy said...

A family with a hard luck story but they always seem to make do in a pinch... using very unorthodox measures... but that's what makes this show so entertaining!