There is no interpersonal activity we think we do so well that, in fact, we do so poorly as communicate one to another.

Communicating with the living is only slightly more difficult
than communicating with the dead.
A place to share diverse interests, eclectic tastes, experiences, expertise, erotica, literature, fashion, film, art, music, photography, poetry, travel, humor, hobbies, cultures, & world events. If you have a Google account, feel free to offer feedback via comments on our members posts.
3 comments:
I took this photo in a cemetary a few years ago. An absence of anything except that one word on the tombstone spoke volumes...
I've derived three different interpretations of this post and each one was equally thought provoking. Thank you for being the impetus of contemplation. :)
You're very welcome Sarah. I'm pleased you 'got' it, as in understanding the overriding purpose for this post. :)
Post a Comment