Tuesday, January 10, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A place to share diverse interests, eclectic tastes, experiences, expertise, erotica, literature, fashion, film, art, music, photography, poetry, travel, humor, hobbies, cultures, & world events. If you have a Google account, feel free to offer feedback via comments on our members posts.
7 comments:
Awesome. Though it shouldn't take a Ph.d to figure that out. Hey it goes with our new calander too! And yes, I watched you struggling to find one to match, you are sooo anal when it comes to things like that! lol One reason why I love ya so much. ;)
I really like this message. :)
This says it all summing up what's real in this deal we call life.
As a self proclaimed quote-monger this is among my favorites. It truly does encompass what is or at least [what should be] most important in our daily dealings.
I'm a fan and I think its awesome Brene left us the pledge code. It looks good in the sidebar!
*blinks. Camille is anal? rofl =)
I might have known you'd zero in on that Jess. LOL
Post a Comment