Thursday, March 22, 2012

catch me if you can

(from a remote control airplane cam)


by crazyhorst

3 comments:

Darylicious said...

Oh man. I bet it took him days, weeks, or maybe even months to make this 2 minute clip by travel to all those places. Real cool Jess. Thanks.

Rhiannon said...

I love this but the repeated showing of the pilot distracted me from the visuals.

Soulstar said...

Such beautiful scenery! I agree Rhiannon, the "pilot" was distracting. This gives me an idea though to strap a critter cam to one of these and record video of places hard to reach... I can recall several years ago going to contortions trying to photograph a mama Red Tail Hawk's random feedings of her two babies and a timeline of them growing & learning to fly. She was none too pleased at my persistent efforts climbing surrounding trees and patiently camping out waiting for her returns, but after awhile she finally realized I was not a threat to them or her. :)