Monday, March 26, 2012

Paragraph 175



Nazi Holocaust - The Forgotten Gay Victims
WARNING: contains disturbing images

5 comments:

Rhiannon said...

Oh wow, we just watched this documentary at Our Lady of the Lake University last week. Until recently I didn't realize how far behind the curve I was about alot of GLBT history. It's alot to absorb.

Darylicious said...

I think it does those who might already know good just to be reminded sometimes. There is more going on than people might be aware except in recent news or whatever happens in their part of the world. I learned some things I didnt know from the memorial & links and different posts here.

Anonymous said...

Dark history has a way of repeating itself and it's difficult to comprehend the genicide of people across any nation.

Fashion Freak said...

Atrocious. It's atrocious.

Soulstar said...

GBL I saw the full version of the movie some time ago. Remarkable coverage. Thank you for sharing this important part of history, difficult though it is to view.