Thursday, March 29, 2012

Ray Butler



"To all Blue Knights Brothers and Sisters. It is with great sorrow that our Brother Blue Knight, Ray "Pyro" Byler went to be with the Lord at 9:45am this morning after a long battle with cancer.

Ray was a retired San Antonio Police Officer, a retired San Antonio Airport Police Officer and a Beloved Blue Knight of Texas Chapter 12.

Ray will be greatly missed by all that knew him. I ask that you all join with me in prayer and continue to pray for Ray and his family.


Ray



God Bless Ray and his family."
-- Chaplain Scott "Big Daddy" Russell

3 comments:

BacktheBlue said...

sorry Camille it posted twice somehow. Will you add Ray to the memorial page?

Soulstar said...

No worries Estelle, I deleted the extra and of course I'll add Ray. I coordinated w/him in the past when we utilized SAIA aircraft for our k9 teams explosive detection training. He and all the crew were wonderful. I'm so sorry to hear of this loss.

Anonymous said...

I hate to see anyone's EOW. He was a good guy. My prayers to his family and friends.