Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Tactical Babes



















7 comments:

Fashion Freak said...

OMFG those Shoesssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!

*drooling all over here.

I'VE GOT TO HAVE THEM!!!

Soulstar said...

Angie Dickinson? lol, now that brings back memories! All lovely photos Monique and I got your link up. Sorry for the delay. Let me know if you want to switch out the image, there were so many choices I wasn't sure which one to use.

BacktheBlue said...

I'm with you FashionFreak, if I didn't have a shoe fetish before, I think I do now...alhough it's doubtful I could walk in those things. ;)

Rhiannon said...

I'm a little afraid of guns but I like The Pink Lady, M. I do know how to shoot- you kinda have to when you live in the country. We have so many rattle snakes but that's all I've shot besides tin cans or bottles.

Soulstar said...

*clear throat. I've seen 'the things you walk in' Estelle, and I don't buy that for one second! We could all take balancing lessons from you. ;)

Anonymous said...

Ah geez, once a year @ HRC events, she gets that much credit?! ;)

tea4two said...

I have no idea which I drooled the most over - the women, or those shoes. Put them both together and I'd be in big trouble!