Monday, March 19, 2012

Texas Twisters



A midwestern F3 at HWY 1604 & 90



Rhiannon, Camille, & Kimmie I'm worried about you three.
I'm safe on the other side of SA and watching the news. Ya'll please check in.


This tornado is only a 1/4 mile from Camille's house and seems headed straight toward it!





5 comments:

Rhiannon said...

I’m alright Sonya. Our power just came back on. We had lotsa hail & lightening storms with flash flooding in some places. I’m a few small towns over from Camille but according to last news report there was or still is a tornado on both sides of her. I dunno which section of San Antonio that Kimmie lives in, but I’m glad you’re okay and I hope they are too.

Enigma said...

Yikes! I hope everyone's safe.

Jenny said...

Be safe all.

Dionysian Dahlia said...

Mother Nature can be merciless. I would not want to tango with those monsters. I hope they all found shelter.

Luckycharm said...

The second photo appears eerily ominous... with a huge tornado in the background those power lines look like a tilted row of crosses.