Thursday, March 29, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A place to share diverse interests, eclectic tastes, experiences, expertise, erotica, literature, fashion, film, art, music, photography, poetry, travel, humor, hobbies, cultures, & world events. If you have a Google account, feel free to offer feedback via comments on our members posts.
5 comments:
Hah I won your dare Miss Stetson but I like to never got it back down. Were you were running interference? I surely wouldn't put it past you.
MOI? *bats eyes innocently.
Hey Moan, is ‘Surely’ the name you use with that 1-800 number? ;)
Be careful Estelle, you’re probably next. She doesn’t discriminate about who she picks on. Seriously though, I don’t need my CO misconstruing a harmless joke.
oh nooo! does that mean gotta return all the T-shirts and bumper stickers?
Camille printed like six dozen with: Call 1-800- HAWT COP …and ask for Shirley. She told me to pass them out and I only have, um, I dunno, maybe three left. =)
Post a Comment