Sunday, May 6, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A place to share diverse interests, eclectic tastes, experiences, expertise, erotica, literature, fashion, film, art, music, photography, poetry, travel, humor, hobbies, cultures, & world events. If you have a Google account, feel free to offer feedback via comments on our members posts.
6 comments:
wooo-hooooo - I'll have another! reminds me of when harry met sally movie and a patron saying: "I'll have what SHE's having" after sally faked an orgasm. you got me watching horse races now camille but i cant get into those ridiculous hats that ladies wear there.
Glad I didn't make a bet I would have lost my shirt.
Looks to me like you already lost your shirt, Daryl. ;)
The f-bomb is pretty popular. Imagine if they named a horse F-Bomb and it won the derby. lol
¿Pero por lo menos los sombreros ridículos consiguen vendidos para la caridad, Jessica, se dan tan buen uso, sí?
Good point, and glad you are enjoying them Jess. :)
Uh-huh, and so what did you bet on to lose before now, Daryl? lol
Nods. F-bomb mania is certainly trending Darcy.
Tia, yes, thank goodness for the charity aspect! :)
Post a Comment