Blue Moon Of Kentucky - Patsy Cline
Sunday, May 6, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A place to share diverse interests, eclectic tastes, experiences, expertise, erotica, literature, fashion, film, art, music, photography, poetry, travel, humor, hobbies, cultures, & world events. If you have a Google account, feel free to offer feedback via comments on our members posts.
5 comments:
cool moon pics! =) it was all cloudy overcast where i'm at we couldnt even see the moon. =(
Thanks for showing the NASA vid. I've never seen a blue moon in real life. Maybe if I'd gone to Kentucky for the derby? lol
Patsy Cline rockkkkkkkks! Nice moon shots too. :)
¡Soy un ventilador grande de la música de Cline del Patsy, especialmente su sur de la canción de la manera de México de la frontera abajo! Los cuadros de la luna son magníficos. ¡Gracias!
Si, Si, Tia! I love her South of the Border rendition too!!! Welcome to Chatters darlin. Gorgeous fan, btw! :)
Post a Comment