
Friday, September 23, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A place to share diverse interests, eclectic tastes, experiences, expertise, erotica, literature, fashion, film, art, music, photography, poetry, travel, humor, hobbies, cultures, & world events. If you have a Google account, feel free to offer feedback via comments on our members posts.
9 comments:
I remember this painting, Annie. I printed it out in separate sections and had to piecemeal it together. It's framed and in my house. I would love to see some of your more recent work if you have any. Thank you for sharing Blue Angel with us! :)
Provocative & compelling, Annie; I'd love to hear your source of inspiration for this piece...
Lovely artwork, Annie! I especially like her lips (or portrayal of lipstick on them) being pink. It has a striking 'soft vividness' in contrast to the blue.
Beautiful, Annie!
Pretty Angel, Annie! She has such a serious look on her face it makes one wonder what she's thinking about...
Oh how lovely! Thank you for sharing this, Annie! :)
This "Blue Angel" seems so stimulating. I just love the use of shade and depth.
Thank you everyone! :)
Camille, please say you still have a back-up of my material? I just discovered all my important files are missing. I suspect you-know-who is responsible. All my artwork, poetry, short stories, photo albums, everything - gone. I tried System Restore and came up empty. Please call me tonight if you see this in time.
omg ANNIE!!! Why didn't you call me right away? I'm so sorry I'm just now seeing this. (thanks kimmie, for alerting me) I do have everything on my old hard drive - all the way up to 2006? Well, 2005 at least, for sure. It's too late to call you now but I will first thing tomorrow, I promise! Please try not to over worry or stress too hard, okay? I know, that's easier said than done... Grrrrrrr, I hate that this happened! *tight hug.
Post a Comment