Thursday, September 29, 2011

Round-Up

Starts cryin as thinks have been replaced by a machine

5 comments:

Soulstar said...

Good Morning Mary. A machine can never replace you, so no worries, but what an amazing clip this is! I watched with about one third disbelief and two thirds laughter. *Tips hat for such great cowgirl humor. I enjoyed this very much; thank you! :)

Anonymous said...

ahhhaha!!! this is her-stare-ical Mary! I cant believe those cows actually followed that thing around everywhere and they seem totally mesmerized by it. That is just toooo wild!!! Awesome post! =)

Enigma said...

I've never witnessed a herd of cattle behave in such a way, but then again, if I were Elsie and encountered a remote controlled truck... who knows? LMAO I think I'd rather contemplate Bluebell icecream! ;)

Anonymous said...

That is too funny! I like never knowing quite what to expect to see here next! :)

Cherries Jubilee said...

Absolutely adorable! Does it get any better than that?
I love it:)