Tuesday, September 27, 2011

It's about time...


for a Quote-a-thon on something I miss...


No, not lips, but what it is they can dooo, which is KISS!!! ;)

If everyone will scout for a quote about kisses and attach a picture of the author or any little something of added interest to it, we'll see who wins a surprise! For example, to kick this initiative off, here's one to start:



"Hollywood is a place where they'll pay you a thousand dollars for a kiss and fifty cents for your soul."

~Marilyn Monroe

5 comments:

Miss know-it-all said...

Let me think. A thousand dollars for a kiss, 50 cents for your soul, or Robert Redford offering a million dollars for one night. I'd pick option #3 of those choices. But in the meantime, I can't wait to get cracking on Camille's kiss-a-thon! ;)

Anonymous said...

haha, I beat you, Amy! =)

Dionysian Dahlia said...

As usual, I feel compelled to pick on you, Amy, so I shall continue in my normal thread. Why, under that precise circumstance, would you voluntarily choose door #3? If you recall, in the movie "Indecent Proposal" the wife was not offered the one million dollars; it was her husband who was solicited to pimp her out. *smiles. Got you again, Miss know-it-all! ;)

tea4two said...

What a lovely presentation (it looks so Eastery) & a great idea, Camille! :)

Anonymous said...

This IS very pretty, Camille, and a fantastic group idea! I see I've missed alot this week and will try to catch up.