Monday, October 10, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A place to share diverse interests, eclectic tastes, experiences, expertise, erotica, literature, fashion, film, art, music, photography, poetry, travel, humor, hobbies, cultures, & world events. If you have a Google account, feel free to offer feedback via comments on our members posts.
6 comments:
Awesome Job Daryl:)
congrats Daryl!
WoW, a Gold STaR! Thanks Camille - Believe it or not, I never earned one of those in my life - and not for lack of trying - someone else always beat me to it. Damn that was a rough quiz, I thought, but I was instantly intrigued (okay maybe a little obsessed) & determined to solve it. :)
Thanks kimmie & jess.
Congratulations, Daryl! :)
*wonders if there are other ways to earn a gold star from Camille...
Thank you Daryl. I enjoyed reading your result to the quiz. Congratulations solving it! :)
I started to say I didn't have a clue, but we DID have a clue, LOL Great job Daryl!
btw, I've earned a few gold stars before, but have to say none of them were as cute as this one! :)
Post a Comment