Saturday, October 22, 2011

Journal Entry # 743

Dear Diary,

I had a spat with my best friend today. Everthing was fine. The day started out great. After shopping and lunch, we were driving with the convertable top down, both of us talking and laughing and sharing a plethora of random thoughts. Until somehow we got on the subject of bums. I was stunned she swore they were all useless and vehemently disagreed. We got into a big argument about it and now we aren't speaking to each other. I just don't understand. I really thought she was more broad-minded. How can she think so little of bums???






















7 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha - you thought she was more 'broad' minded than that. -your choice of word there cracked me up! =)

Anonymous said...

Sensuous photo's Camille, with a very cute intro to them! :)

kimmie coco puff said...

nice selection Camile:)

Anonymous said...

Camille, I love black & white photos. Thank you! :)

Mary said...

What can I say other than "exquisite display"

Anonymous said...

I never thought I'd say I just enjoyed getting bummed out! ;) Sexy pics, Camille!

Just Me... said...

Yuuummm :D