Tuesday, October 4, 2011

The Stuck Vibrator

A lady called her gynecologist, and asked for an "emergency" appointment. The receptionist said to come right in. She rushed to the office, and was ushered right into an examination room. The doctor came into the exam room and asked about her problem.

She was very shy about her emergency problem, and asked the gynecologist to please examine her vagina.

So the doctor started to examine her. He stuck up his head after completing his examination. "I'm sorry, Miss," he said, "but removing that vibrator is going to involve a very lengthy , delicate and expensive surgical operation."

"I'm not sure I can afford it," sighed the young woman. "But while I am here could you just replace the batteries? "

9 comments:

Luckycharm said...

Cute, Jess! :)

Soulstar said...

Sounds like a reasonable request to me! LOL

Mary said...

Not on the list of medically approved procedures?

Just Me... said...

I don't need batteries, I use solar energy ;)

Jenny said...

=)

Anonymous said...

Thanks all. Jas, hahaha, solar energy! that's a good one. roflmao- guess we should all think about more innovative ways to go green. =) um, but how does that work out in the Winter? *pictures colorful row of frozen vibrators stuck to solar panels on neighbors roof...

Just Me... said...

hehe the winter is when body energy comes into play :D and i'm not talking about my own!

Soulstar said...

Jas, you do realize making someone else do all the work will run a risk of being labeled as someone with LLS, right?

(Lazy Lovers Syndrome) which can then lead to a dreaded Lesbian Bed Death Disorder, which in turn could lead right back to why vibrators get stuck! LOL

Just Me... said...

psh i never said i wasn't doing anything! i'm a big on giving :P