Sunday, November 13, 2011

Today's Vibe

5 comments:

tea4two said...

Lovely, Rhiannon! :)

Clairvoyant said...

Touché, Rhia. Unfortunately some people barely notice. I think it's a wonderful gesture Camille volunteered the blog to help you get your internship. You picked a wonderful quote for the day. Thank you. :)

Rhiannon said...

Thank you tea4two & Claire. It was so random. I work part time at a grocery store and helped her load them in her car. She asked me about school and we struck up a conversation. I explained my dilemna and she offered a way to resolve it, just like that! So here I am, LOL.

Pearlescent said...

A chance encounter and an unplanned chat that drew forth a random act of kindness... I like that! Welcome, and good luck Rhiannon. You too, Lady S. :)

Anonymous said...

Welcome, Rhiannon. I love your name and this post. The photo and the quoto compliment each other. I think if either of them stood alone neither would have as strong an impact as they do together.