Saturday, November 12, 2011

The Bootstrap Girls

Before Camille left she set up "The Bootstrap Girls" intended for any active duty military personnel or disabled & retired veterans to publish miscellaneous 'war story' material under. She believes important experiences remain untold if people fear attaching their name to places or events involved.

If any members or even outside readers connected to the military or in paramilitary career fields would like to anonymously share your stories send them in through our support center and the bootstrap girls will review them for random posting here.

4 comments:

Saffron's Moonbeam said...

Thank you for the shout out, Annie!

kimmie coco puff said...

I'm down with story telling:)
matter of a fact...I'll post my beret story.

Anonymous said...

I loved this idea when I first heard it and still do. I have a few I'd be willing to share if I can find enough free time to write them down! :)

Darylicious said...

I like the idea too and can't wait to read whatever comes in!