Thoughts and prayers go out to an old Lit friend as she travels through some rough seas in the future. Remember you are not alone on the journey but many in spirit walk along with you. Hugs and slkoc from Mary.Thursday, November 17, 2011
God's Speed
Posted by
Mary
at
10:47 AM
Thoughts and prayers go out to an old Lit friend as she travels through some rough seas in the future. Remember you are not alone on the journey but many in spirit walk along with you. Hugs and slkoc from Mary.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Hello to Mary. I like this picture. I don't know you or person it is for but seems very caring to send kind thought and an angel to them. :)
Where have you been Mary? I thought you were going to post some waterfall pictures. This is a beautiful photo and I hope whoever you appear worried about is alright.
Good luck to your friend Mary. It's great to see you again. I hope all is well. *hugs
Post a Comment