
Friday, December 23, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A place to share diverse interests, eclectic tastes, experiences, expertise, erotica, literature, fashion, film, art, music, photography, poetry, travel, humor, hobbies, cultures, & world events. If you have a Google account, feel free to offer feedback via comments on our members posts.
7 comments:
What a gorgeous Blue Christmas theme. I absolutely adore it! Thank you, Crystal! :)
AWESOME! =)
Spectacular, Crystal! Martina's eyes are so blue they match the theme beautifully. And what's a classic blue christmas without Elvis singing it?
A lovely duet & photos! :)
Elvis is so hot! In the video I mean, his chest is all sweaty... yeah okay, he's hawt too! lol Your post makes a blue christmas seem cool, Crystal. Happy holidays!
Awesome post. Merry Christmas!
State of the Art technology made Martina's tribute to a legend possible. I'm happy she was inspired enough by the King to bring back footage from 40 years ago and join him singing this song. A true joy to those who miss him and have felt the void of his loss in the music world. I was never a swooning fanatic for him as a sex symbol, although he is very attractive, but I admire his one of kind special contribution. I believe the impact of lost artists such as Elvis Presley & Michael Jackson will forever be woven in the fabric of generations who find videos like this to be in a word - magical. Thank you Crystal.
Post a Comment