Monday, December 19, 2011

Lighthouse

It being a rather merry-less Christmas season for a widowed lesbian, I'm having a blue Monday. Thought I'd post a song I used to believe in. Maybe it will rub me back to a wisp of optimism or a stray ray of hope the upcoming New Year could be better than my last. I'm placing my faith in hope, so Hope it is, as my singer choice of the day to ride coat-tail on Zee's pick.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're not alone Camille. It's that time of year for the holiday blues to settle in. *hugsss.

Dionysian Dahlia said...

I left you my two cent reply in a post above Camille. ;)

Anonymous said...

Nice song!

Anonymous said...

I think you have been everyone elses's lighthouse for too long Cam. Maybe to the point they expect it. It's time someone else were a lighthouse for you. *Big brotherly hug.

Soulstar said...

Thank you Roxanne, Tasha, & Eric. Hey there Cricket; welcome to Chatters! :)