From The Scottish Poetry Library
Friday, January 27, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A place to share diverse interests, eclectic tastes, experiences, expertise, erotica, literature, fashion, film, art, music, photography, poetry, travel, humor, hobbies, cultures, & world events. If you have a Google account, feel free to offer feedback via comments on our members posts.
6 comments:
She's awesome Camille. Thanks for sharing this! :)
I'm thrilled you show artists from all over Camille, and not just local talent. I've learned so much from posts here I had no idea about. I know you shared some of your long term goals with me, and I wish you success, but I also just wanted to say I like what all you already have going on too!
I love her accent! I'm not sure how I'd make out with a last name of Boast though. I think my friends would give me a hard time about it. lol
I enjoyed this Camille. I also want to thank you for designing our template and rallying your friends to help test the new features. We're wild about the banners you created for us! *hugsss.
I'm so pleased and you're most welcome, Darcy! I believe in paying it forward and Lord knows plenty of folks have patiently shown me how to do certain things. It's my pleasure, and I'm very excited for you! :)
Thank you Sonya & Whit. Rhiannon, I don't think Rachael has to worry; she has much to boast about! :)
Post a Comment