
Sunday, January 1, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A place to share diverse interests, eclectic tastes, experiences, expertise, erotica, literature, fashion, film, art, music, photography, poetry, travel, humor, hobbies, cultures, & world events. If you have a Google account, feel free to offer feedback via comments on our members posts.
10 comments:
Incredible fireworks display and you can't go wrong bringing in a new year with a classic Abba song! I'm happy to arrive just in time to help you celebrate, Camille! For those of you who don't know me, I'm Sonya Raimes, and a little saddlesore at the moment. I've been out all day participating in the Medina county trailriders annual get together. Once the dust settles I plan to start posting here and look forward to meeting ya'll! :)
I'm a newbie too Sonya. Welcome & Happy New Year! :)
Happy New Year Cammille. I was anxious for it to finally get here too. Your 2012 Chatterotica Champagne label on the bottle is a classy touch! :)
whoops. I'm sorry I misspelled your name Camille!
Happy New Year Everyone! Welcome Rodeo Queen. Thank you for the post and the blog, Camille. :)
(((Sonya))) you made it! Welcome! You guys made me late for an appointment yesterday but I enjoyed watching the group go by off I35 and was p'oed I didn't have my camera with me. btw, I love the new T-shirts (save me one?) I lost so much weight the old one dwarfs me now so I need a size small.
Happy New Year Rhiannon & Darcy. Oh, and thank you for the compliment on our champagne label! :)
I'll try to snatch you a medium Camille, it's the only size left, but you can shrink it down easily enough in a hot wash. I must say I scarcely recognized you with three feet of hair! The last I saw you, your head was shaved for then a second time. Are you regrowing again to donate for the cancer society? I thought their requirement was only 10 inches. They could make 3 wigs out of what you've got stockpiled! lol
It seems a simple enough question but the answer is rather complicated Sonya. You see, the circumstances surrounding my hair length now is based on a bad experience not long after my partner passed away. In the midst of getting my hair cut, my hairdresser of 30 years emphatically stated the reason she died was because God was punishing me for being a lesbian; that He took Cathy away to teach me a lesson I needed to change my ‘jezebel ways’ and ‘go’ straight. Unfortunately, even though I know it isn’t true, I have not been able to step foot into a hair salon anywhere since. Every time I have attempted to, those words sear through my brain and I cannot follow through. I suppose at this rate it may be down to my ankles by the time I die.
I was all set to say something else until I read the last comment... now I'm so angry I can't speak. For sure there'd be one less hairdresser in the world if she'd said such a thing to me, or even in front of me, to someone else! %!*&#
I am purely seething Camille. My heart goes out to you for now living in echo of such an ugly despicable memory... as if your lover's death were not enough to endure. For fuck's sake, it's as asinine as being told a parent or sibling died to punish you for being straight, or tall, or short, or rich, or poor, or dyslexic. I am so livid pissed at this!!!
I'm real sorry to admit this but had I been there to overhear that said to you, quite candidly, I'd have bitch slapped her into next year. Not next week as the saying goes, but next YEAR!!!!!
Post a Comment