Friday, January 13, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A place to share diverse interests, eclectic tastes, experiences, expertise, erotica, literature, fashion, film, art, music, photography, poetry, travel, humor, hobbies, cultures, & world events. If you have a Google account, feel free to offer feedback via comments on our members posts.
4 comments:
Good Morning WTF; unfortunately there's nothing showing here to view. I've refreshed the page several times but am still only seeing an empty white box. You might try reposting?
It's showing now and a powerful debut post; thank you WTF. This is an incredibly sad state of affairs all across America and reminds why I rarely watch news coverage myself. For some, the Road to Hell isn't paved with good intentions, but they sure know how to smile for the media, and look good in a suit while slicing the jugular of our lives, don't they?
I had only seen a 2 minute version of this until now. It's depressing but important information for those unaware of it all. Thank you for the full film.
I hate politics precisely because you never know what to believe. Most of the time people don't find out the real truth until it's too late to do anything about it. Dirty politicians are as scummy as internet posers. Both pretend to be something or someone they aren't to take advantage of others!
Post a Comment