Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Romp to Stomp Reminder


Since its inception in 2003, the Tubbs Romp to Stomp out Breast Cancer Snowshoe Series® has engaged nearly 23,000 people in the sport of snowshoeing and raised more than 1.8 MILLION DOLLARS for Susan G. Komen for the Cure® and the Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation!

Modeled after the highly successful Race for the Cure®, the Tubbs Romp to Stomp out Breast Cancer consists of a 3k or 5k snowshoe walk or a 3k snowshoe race.

We're excited to bring the Romp to Minnesota in 2012! Although this will be the inaugural year for the Minnesota Romp, the entire series will be celebrating our 10th year of Romping in 2012.

Sat, January 28, 2012
Minnesota Landscape Arboretum
Chaska, MN

Here is the link to Register »»
http://www.tubbsromptostomp.com/mn/registration/register_now

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh man, that sounds like some cool kickass fun to support a worthy cause, Cam. Wish I knew how to operate snowshoessss! lol I'll just send them a donation instead. Why can't charities be simple like they were when we raised money @ the firing range?

Rainbows69 said...

I love the name they chose, "Romp to Stomp" has an enthusiastic ring to it! :)

Melody said...

omg I love snowshoeing! Thank you for posting this and leaving the link, Camille! I'll check on registering right away. Gosh I hope it isn't too late!

Soulstar said...

Beth - yes I miss charity shooting competitions. I wonder if that venue is still being used anywhere. I've contemplated starting our own a number of times. With as many charities as there are it could stay booked year round.

Me too, Annie. :)

You're welcome Mel and good luck; if you go be sure to take pics to post when you get back!

Anonymous said...

cool beans =)