Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day Everyone!







5 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOO-HOO!!! Have a sexy day everybody! And if ya can't...
eat lots of chocolate. LOL

Anonymous said...

so thats it then huh? just a roll of the dice? and all this time i thought...

Darylicious said...

Happy Valentines Camille. lol, Jess, I get it. pretty funny.

Louise said...

A Happy Valentines day to Lady S and all the other contributors of this lovely Blog from across the pond, I hope that all your hearts wishes are fulfilled in the coming year.

I thank you for making my morning coffee break at work a time for amusement and at time a little sadness but always a time for reflection. Plus the fact that I know longer have to buy a morning paper to have with my coffee., lol.

Soulstar said...

haha Louise, well the 'news' we share here is hodpodge of some pretty haphazard selections but on belalf of everyone here thank you for the compliment! I hope you enjoyed your Valentines Day too.

Jess, you slay me, but sometimes it really is just a matter of rolling the dice.

Happy Valentines to you too Daryl!

Beth, my good looking woman doctor actually gave me a chocolate Valentine as I was leaving my appointment... which really helped when my engine light came on during the ride home. *groan. So yippie-skippy, tomorrow I shall be busy trying to track down a hopefully reputable & honest mechanic.