Top 15 Reasons My Bike Is Better Than My Lover
~by Michele Mustain

15 - If it makes too much noise, you can buy a muffler.
14 - You can ignore it for days and it's still ready to ride within 3 seconds
13 - Being full of gas is good thing
12 - You like to hear and smell what comes out of its exhaust.
11 - No foreplay or cuddling necessary to turn it on
10 - I'll forgive it if it throws me on the ground
9 - You can pay it off in a few yrs and no one can take it away
8 - When I wrap my legs around it... It always gets me there!!!
7 - It don't whine unless something is really wrong
6 - If it loses its spark... Just change its plugs
5 - It won't get mad if you trade it in on a younger model
4 - It won't get mad of you are riding several at the same time
3 - It doesn’t get mad if you swap with your friends
2 - I like my bikes skid marks
1 - It doesn’t insult you if you’re a bad rider.
Bonus:
~by Michele Mustain

15 - If it makes too much noise, you can buy a muffler.
14 - You can ignore it for days and it's still ready to ride within 3 seconds
13 - Being full of gas is good thing
12 - You like to hear and smell what comes out of its exhaust.
11 - No foreplay or cuddling necessary to turn it on
10 - I'll forgive it if it throws me on the ground
9 - You can pay it off in a few yrs and no one can take it away
8 - When I wrap my legs around it... It always gets me there!!!
7 - It don't whine unless something is really wrong
6 - If it loses its spark... Just change its plugs
5 - It won't get mad if you trade it in on a younger model
4 - It won't get mad of you are riding several at the same time
3 - It doesn’t get mad if you swap with your friends
2 - I like my bikes skid marks
1 - It doesn’t insult you if you’re a bad rider.
Bonus:
It doesn’t mind if you look at other Motorcycles or buy Motorcycle magazines.


5 comments:
Michele forgot to add: You can rev her up a notch anytime you want! ;)
hahaha =)
rofl
A well placed chuckle. :)
I have never ridden a motorbike :(
Post a Comment