Monday, April 23, 2012

It's time for some...



The short-term good news is Sharon @ Plumrose helped get our old blogger User Interface back. The bad news is, supposedly it will no longer exist next month and I have no idea which day or week of next month older blogger UI accessibility will end. If the troubles we've experienced so far attemping to use their new one are any indication, then being forced to may well signify the end of this blog as we have known it. But, for right now I choose to look at the bright side of all we've accomplished in just 6 short months. Take a proud peek at the readership your contributions have elicited from all over the world! Congratulations, Chatteroticans! I want to sincerely thank all of you for sharing unique material and interacting together giving feedback to each other here.

Blessings, ~Camille


(click to enlarge)
Number of visitor locations within each country:
(click to enlarge)


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

will hate to see this blog go cuz of stupid upgrades by blogger.

Fiona said...

I will too. I haven't been active here but read it every day. Congratulations to those who have made it a special place to visit and enjoy.

tea4two said...

I like the hearts displaying localities on the map and each country's flag beside its name. :)