Sunday, September 11, 2011

9-11 Anniversary Tributes

5th Anniversary



10th Anniversary

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are probably two of the most riveting videos I've seen about 9-11, Camille. You have a good eye for choosing the best quality available for somber reminder. My thoughts and prayers to all those affected then, now, and forever.

Enigma said...

Overwhelming sad contemplation - I must say it's taken the spry from my step today...

Luckycharm said...

I watched these this morning, Camille, and again a few moments ago. Thank you for posting them. It is important that we don't forget the many sacrifices so many made and honor the innocent victims who were so tragically lost.

tea4two said...

This struck me hard yesterday, not that any day isn't rough in rememberance of so many lives prematurely taken. :(

Darylicious said...

Very raw eerie footage, Camille. It makes the little hairs on my neck stand up and gives me chill bumps on my arms. Just something you never want to wrap your brain around, and yet have to, you know?

Anonymous said...

*speechless with mourning.

Anonymous said...

Dammit. I knew better than to watch these right before going to sleep. But I do thank you for having posted them, Camille. It does have a nightmarish effect, doesn't it? If only it were a Hollywood movie and not a horrible true part of history...