Monday, September 12, 2011

A Ganesh Tat


...to go with the two prior posts on the subject! :)

4 comments:

Darylicious said...

That is too cool, pearl! I'm seriously considering getting one. More for sentimental reasons than anything else, not because I have a hard-on for a tattoo. My mom used to collect ganeshas and now that I realize they represent wisdom, prosperity and good fortune... why not?

kimmie coco puff said...

I love love love tats! Ask Camille, it's like only my favorite thing on women...LOL. And Daryl, I think getting a tat of the ganesh would be super.

Anonymous said...

Daryl, the thing you gotta know about tattoo's is, over time they start to look different. Camille can vouch that my minnie mouse (won't say where she's located;) has gotten sort of warped and saggy with stretch marks from birthing babies. Of course you don't have to worry about THAT, but depending where you put your ganesh... I'm jus sayin' make sure if you ever lose your youthful six pack it won't look retarded on a pauch belly! I'm sure I just made your day with those mental images! LOL

A Touch of Class said...

This is beautiful, Pearl! :)