
Hi there. Sorry I haven't been very active, i.e., haven't commented or added anything in the week or two since Camille invited me to join, but time has been pressing of late. I'll try to do better...just as my career as a stripper had to be replaced by something in accounting. Damn you all those numbers!


9 comments:
hahahahaha!
LOL You've had to account for your stripping career, Jenny? ;)
Hi Jenny. Welcome! This cracked me up. Are you really an accountant?
Welcome Jenny. Camille mentioned you're a wonderful poet. I hope that means you'll share some writings with us soon. :)
Hi Jenny. Cam said you have a wry sense of humor. or did she say dry? maybe she forewarned you give it a TRY ... wait, you know, I don't even think she was talking about you at all. No, in fact I'm sure it must have been ME referred to... see what working late and two tons of caffeine will do? okay well anyway, big WELCOME!!! :)
Hello, and welcome, Jenny! I don't earn enough money to need or afford an accountant, but I know of a few strippers who do! LOL Camille has spoken very highly of you and some other members I have not met yet. I look forward to interacting with everyone the next chance I get. Eric
Awww... Thanks all!
Yes I am an accountant (I don't do taxes). Camille is too kind in her praise of my ramblings. And who can live without caffeine...especially in the morning!
Welcome Jenny. I'm Daryl - not a poet or artistic, but enjoy this blog and feel comfortable here. I would think you suffer headaches dealing with numbers every day? I can't imagine what that's like for a living...
try to teach Jenny debits on the window and credits by the door :-)
Post a Comment