I'm excited we have 2 cowgirls now!! jessthought I'd welcome you by sharing the Square Dance rap! The lyrics in it are pretty funny if you catch them all. =)
Wednesday, September 28, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A place to share diverse interests, eclectic tastes, experiences, expertise, erotica, literature, fashion, film, art, music, photography, poetry, travel, humor, hobbies, cultures, & world events. If you have a Google account, feel free to offer feedback via comments on our members posts.
9 comments:
This song made me laugh, Jess; I haven't heard it for a long while. You should know though that Mary travels and may not visit very often. I'll try to make up for that by posting random cowgirl photos for you. :)
hehe am back giggling along with the video !!!! Going back to my ablums to find the rodeo photos of earlier this year.
Oh good, I'll leave my hat on and give the two of you a whirl across the dancefloor! I don't claim to be a real cowgirl but I sure love my boots and enjoy the hell out of country & western dancing with women! ;)
This is a fun, fun, song Jess, thanks!
umm, I'm not really a dancer but take instruction very well if any of the hatted three would like to teach me a thing or two... ;)
Wow, we already need an accountant; JENNY!!! C’mere for a numbers crunch session! Which [3] “hatted one’s,” Pearl? There’s Sally, Camille, & Mary (with countrified hats) then there’s Dahlia’s dark floppy looking thing, plus kimmie’s camouflaged heavy metal helmet, and Amy’s pull-a-rabbit-out-magic-trick top hat, and what am I, chopped liver? I’m wearing one, too, girly-girl! Sounds like a magnificent seven to me. LOL
*trudges off to think what I might teach her... jessincase.
Oh, and Sally? If that's the outfit you're wearing, I volunteer to dance with you anyyytime! =)
Sal, I believe there's something extremely commendable about a woman comfortable enough to just wear the bare essentials...
Jess, *coughs. I'm frightfully impressed at your rather eloquent description "Dahlia's dark, floppy looking thing," and even more amazed by your uncanny power of what appears to be impossible observation. I've spent a great deal of time intensely examining those footprints in the sand and there's no hat on Mary. In fact, there's not even a Mary with a head to place one on. So my question is this: How did you come up with a total of seven hats?
Guffaw! Jokesters can’t be tagged with any sense of fashionable correctness, DD, but I do apologize if your refined attire was offended. To answer your question, I must out myself as a semi-professional lurker. I’ve seen Mary wearing her cowgirl hat over at the Girl’s Coffee Shop. I haven’t met a “hatted one” yet who leaves it on 24/7, so jesscuz she took it offfff a spell, don’t mean it doesn’t count! So there! ruHappy now? =)
*walks off mumbling don’t even get me started on Hattie Mae…
Oh how funnny. Hearing the song and reading everyone's comments too! :) I need to listen to this again. I was laughing so hard I know I had to have missed some of the words.
hahaha I remember line dancing to this song when we were stationed overseas! God we were so drunkkk on Ouuuuzo... LOL
Post a Comment