Apparently there is such a thing as beach yoga and it's become the latest trend in Florida. I recently saw this advertisement and immediately signed up for a semester of Boga 101 classes.

(Now I know the real reason they call it the Sunshine state!)
A place to share diverse interests, eclectic tastes, experiences, expertise, erotica, literature, fashion, film, art, music, photography, poetry, travel, humor, hobbies, cultures, & world events. If you have a Google account, feel free to offer feedback via comments on our members posts.
9 comments:
I imagine that would give a girl a sunny disposition! Somehow I don't see you as needing to take any classes, Sally! ;)
Enjoy it while you can, Sal. Before long it will too chilly for that type of outdoor recreation! :)
I want to try this out :D
Sally, is the activity at the Canaveral Seashore Park if so would have to be on the north end of the beach :-)
So you are familiar will Boga then Mary, or just the beach? ;)
Oooooooooooh! niiice! :)
*drools. Boga-licious, Sally! :)
wooo-hooooooooo works for me! thx sal!!! =)
Looks like a yummy work-out! :+)
Post a Comment