According to Oscar, it's the year of The Artist. Here are a few perhaps lesser known.
Sand Art by Ilana Yahav - SandFantasy - "Sometimes dreams do come true"
Kseniya Simonova's Sand Drawing, Ukraine's Got Talent
Amazing Water Art (a Turkish technique called Ebru)
Drawing With Light ~ Angelic
Monday, February 27, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Good Morning, Camille. These are amazing videos. Thank you!
These are all fantatic artists. I have seen sand and water art before but not art using light. Wonderful post Camille! :)
How strange. I'm referred to different comment page. Anyway Camille thank you for letting me use the blog to test a few things out and for giving me a cheat sheet of short cuts to use. I must be inserting the wrong codes though because it still isn't appearing correctly. I'm off today and tomorrow so will keep playing at it.
A lovely artistic trio! :)
yvw Josette, and ty Violet & Pearl! :)
Rose, I peeped in for a look-see and you did it exactly right. The reason you probably second guessed is because it isn’t universal. If you’ll notice it worked fine for the last two but not the first two, because those originated from a different source. I’m sure there’s a way to accomplish the same thing for the upper two, it’s just I’m not currently savvy as to how, but I’ll try to find out. In the meantime though, you might get lucky if you can locate the top two in the same format as the lower two, and then insert that same re1 code and I promise it will work! :)
Post a Comment