Saturday, April 14, 2012

The Unity Shop


What I like about The Unity Shop is their huge selection of choices. I personally wear the Thin Blue Line Police Memorial Unity Band and have noticed more and more Fire Department personnel sporting the Firefighter Memorial Unity Band. Thin Line Survival Bracelets are for first responders and those who wish to show support for Police, Fire, and E.M.T.

Each bracelet is made with up to 12 feet of super strong mil-spec 550 paracord with a 3/8” side release buckle. They are as stylish as versatile and when needed may be used for many useful and potentially life saving applications like lashing for shelter, snares and traps, fishing line, anchor line, sewing thread, bow drill for fire starting, trip lines, tie downs, lanyard, tourniquet, slings, and splints.

Other categories are Country Flag Bands for whatever country you wish to display your love or support of, Sport Team Color Bands for sport enthusiasts, and an array of Unity Bands with Support Ribbons woven in the middle, for friends and family to show support for those battling Breast Cancer, Lung Cancer, Colon Cancer, Prostate Cancer, Disability & Brain Disorder Awareness, Heart Disease Support, Leukemia Awareness, Cerebral Palsy Awareness, Aids Awareness, SIDS Support Band, Diabetes Support, Child Abuse Prevention, Drunk Driving Awareness, Sexual Assault Awareness & Support, Multi-Cam Soldier Support, OD Green Soldier Support, ACU Soldier Support, Desert Foliage Soldier Support, Desert Camo Soldier Support, Yellow Support Our Troops Unity Band, and 9/11 Support Unity Bands.

There are also two choices of Gay Pride Unity Bands available,





and an on-site color-code chart so you can uniquely customize.
http://helpingallneeds.org/unity/category/support-ribbons

There are too many to post here, so go check out The Unity Shop to see all the colorful choices and categories for Unity Bands that can save lives, demonstrate support, generate public awareness, plus look good and feel great!

If you want to customize the fit of your Unity Band but don’t know how, watch this video for a step-by-step guide:

3 comments:

Soulstar said...

It is a wonderful site, E; I have several from there that I rotate out. I'm so glad you added the video, not just to show custom fitting but because they address burning paracord to seal the ends. As he said, this can be very dangerous and I want to stress that further. It liquidfies swiftly and dropped globs of melted paracord can burn a nasty hole in your skin. Once it has dripped onto you, the solution is not to try to scrape it off. Attempting to do so by hand often only serves to burn yet another part of your anatomy while similtaneously making the original burn site even deeper. Please use extra caution or be prepared to hear a para-burn banshee squeal and dance occur!

Darylicious said...

A friend gave me one already finished so I didn't have to cut or burn the ends. Thanks for the warning, I didn't know that.

Rhiannon said...

My uncle makes these and weaves two tiny fish hooks inside. We went camping and he showed my cousins how to do all kinds of stuff with just using his one bracelet and a pocket knife!